About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog!! Please enjoy to read.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nuclear energy

I think that nuclear energy is the best way to meet our energy needs. This is because there are a lot of advantages. First, nuclear energy produces a lot of large energy.  This is very efficient. Second, it can recycle the fuel. Third, it doesn`t put out carbon dioxide at all. So, I feel that nuclear energy is a very good way.  This is good for environment of the earth. However, there is a dangerous side to nuclear energy, too. According to the news, there was a big explosion in Chernobyl a nuclear plant in the Ukraine, in 1986. This accident put did a lot of damage caused by radiation. In my opinion, however nuclear energy is the best from of energy if it without danger!
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:rp1cuAB4pUBWHM:

No comments:

Post a Comment