About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog!! Please enjoy to read.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tips for staying healthy

There are four ways to staying healthy. First, I think that moving regularly is important. This is because we grow fat if we don`t move. So, I play volleyball twice a week! Second, I think that people shouldn`t eat junk food too much because it is not good for the healthy. Tran, I don`t eat junk food so much. Third, I think that sleeping a lot is important. This is because the brain becomes active. So, I sleep for eight hours every day. Most importantly, I think that the balance to be meal often. If we eat the vegetable, fish, beans, seafood and meet every time, we are keeping healthy.
 I want to continue doing these things and keep healthy!



http://mrg.bz/4JIOGd


No comments:

Post a Comment